Covid-19 Precautionary Measures at The Rainbow Hostel
The following are some of the processes we have implemented for the safety of our guests:
- Signage is in place for your attention.
- Hand sanitization stations throughout the building.
- We request our guests to register all names and addresses in advance or on arrival in accordance with Government guidelines for Contact Tracing.
- There is a time slot for each room with one person each from a maximum of 3 groups in kitchen or common room at any one time to cater for social distancing.
- We have increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfection of all areas in the hostel with special attention to high touch points (light switches, door handles, keys etc) in line with HSE guidelines
- We have increased our sanitization of bedrooms and removed all non essential items such as brochures, etc.
- We request that all our guests practice regular handwashing and sanitizing and adhere to all safety measures.
- All laundry will be carried out in our laundry room to temperatures of 60 degrees with detergent and laundry disinfectant.
- All curtains and fabric furniture will be disinfected regularly.
- All our floors are stone, tiles and vinyl throughout.
- PPE is available if required.
Doolin Tourism Safety Charter
The members of Doolin Tourism are committed to provide a great offer while preserving the health and safety of all visitors and follow the measures and guidelines from the HSE and the Government.
For more information in relation to Covid-19 please visit the following websites :